Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome

Hello out there in internet land, and welcome to the world of a 24 year old slacker. I'm your average 24 year old with a few minor differences. The first being, I never finished college. In fact, I barely started college.

I took one semester of courses at a community college back in 04, but I have never gone back. In fact, I don't even know what I'd take if I did go back. I just can't seem to find any course that suits me, aside from courses for film making of course. But, since I live in a small mid-western town, no colleges around me offer such programs. At least, not on my budget.

Now, not going to college isn't that terrible. I'm sure a lot of you out there are reading this and saying, "But Zach, I didn't go to college either, and I still found a job I enjoy and make a decent living from." Well that's good for you, but sadly I'm also unemployed. I've been out of work since January. Of 09. So I am, by all accounts, a slacker in every sense of the word. I have no schooling beyond high school, and no job or career prospects.

So you may be asking, "Then...what is this blog going to be about?"
The answer: "Nothing"

It's going to be a blog about the life and times of a jobless slacker. I have nothing to bring to the table, and I can't promise exciting stories, but I will say this:

Stick around. It'll prove to be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. You pretty much described my life as much as yours. I can definitely relate, dude.

    ReplyDelete